Cantilever arms are the main component of the cantilever rack system. Selecting the proper arm for your rack system can make or break your successful storage solution.
- Our standard arms are classified as straight arms although they do have a slight pitch of 3/8” per foot to compensate for deflection.
- Our arms use a hair pin keeper to secure the arm to the upright frame. These are supplied with every arm.
- Arms can be adjusted on our upright frames every 3”. This offers you maximized vertical space usage.
- Standard Gray
- 2,000# Evenly Distributed Load
This is component 1 of 3 to make a complete rack system.
For proper product loading please see the above pictures. If you have any questions about what cantilever arms are correct for your system please call 888-680-2256.
We do offer custom Cantilever Rack Arm Accessories: (Not available for quick ship) Call for pricing and details 888-680-2256
- Bolt-On Arm Lips – All of our arms are factory punched to accept a bolt-on lip at any time.
- Bolt-On Pipe Sockets – Pipe sockets can be field installed or removed as needs dictate- just like bolt-on lips.
- Drop-In Deck Supports Saddles – Add plywood decking to your system with these saddles.
- Welded Axle Cradles – Reels, spools and rolls can be stored between arms with the addition of axle cradles.
Shipping information for the 48″ Cantilever Arm 2,000# Capacity: All freight and shipping charges will be confirmed once the order is placed.